Helia-D has just released their new product line, Hydramax, specifically developed for young skin, and the brand ambassador for this line is none other than Hungarian Olympic swimmer and European champion, Zsuzsanna Jakabos. As an athlete, Zsuzsanna understands the importance of fast hydration and recommends the line’s deep hydrating cream-gels for quick and effective rejuvenation after long training sessions. Hydramax is the perfect choice for her and anyone else who desires the same effects.
The product line is aimed at people in their twenties and thirties whose skin does not yet show the signs of aging, but still want to use high-quality products with powerful active ingredients to maintain their skin’s long-lasting radiance.
The moisturizing creams contain three different size of hyaluronic acid, which have an effect not only on the surface but also on the deeper layers of the skin, resulting in a complex and effective moisturizing effect. In addition to hyaluronic acid, the creams also contain Hydromanil, a natural moisturizing molecule, and Progeline peptide, which can help prevent wrinkles.
Sun protection is an essential part of skincare, so the product line includes a sunscreen. Thanks to its quickly absorbing, soft texture, it does not leave a sticky feeling and can be easily used under makeup.
The following products are available in the line:
- Helia-D Hydramax Deep Hydrating Cream-Gel for Normal Skin
- Helia-D Hydramax Deep Hydrating Cream-Gel for Dry Skin
- Helia-D Hydramax Deep Hydrating Cream-Gel for Sensitive Skin
- Helia-D Hydramax Deep Hydrating Night Cream-Gel
- Helia-D Hydramax SPF 50+ Sunscreen Face Cream
- Helia-D Hydramax Vitamin C & Hyaluron Duo
- Helia-D Hydramax Hydrating Face Mist